4th quarter newsletter has been added! Select Elogamgussit link above.
New Lodge Gear page added! Select link above.
Founders Award page has been added under the History menu.
Serving Erie Shores Council since 1957.
The Order of the Arrow was founded by Dr. E. Urner Goodman and Carroll A. Edson in 1915 at the Treasure Island Camp of the Philadelphia Council, Boy Scouts of America. It became an official program experiment in 1922 and was approved as part of the Scouting program in 1934. In 1948 the OA, recognized as the BSA's national brotherhood of honor campers, became an official part of the Boy Scouts of America. In 1998, the Order of the Arrow became recognized as Scouting's National Honor Society when it expanded its reach beyond camping to include broader service to Scouting and the community.
Content copyright . TINDEUCHEN.ORG. All rights reserved.